Historic sandstone church with an elaborate Italian look was built in 1842 and was originally Congregational but now Uniting
At present this church with its hall is privately owned.
Headstones in this cemetery were photographed 11th August 2004
Thankyou to Tracy Rogers from Victoria for correcting Victor Stanley NORRIS and Elsie Rebecca Kirkwood NORRIS as we had them both as Kirkwood.
Please note that there might be information from other websites or brochures "reprinted" here- under the laws of "fair use". In every instance -we hope- we have provided a direct link to the owners web site. We do not claim rights or ownership to any of their information. We do thank them sincerely for their efforts. We have in every instance made a good faith effort to contact and request 'reprint' permission. Nonetheless, we do want to be certain that nothing gets lost due to web site disappearance and the like, so it appears duplicated here.
Gravesites Of Tasmania, Honouring the past, building understanding.
Copyright © 2011 Graves of Tasmania