New St Marks Anglican Bellerive
The foundation stone of the present church was laid in December 1903 and was consecrated in May 1904. One of the bells from the old Cathedral was given to this church in 1937
© All rights Reserved
Please note that there might be information from other websites or brochures "reprinted" here- under the laws of "fair use". In every instance -we hope- we have provided a direct link to the owners web site. We do not claim rights or ownership to any of their information. We do thank them sincerely for their efforts. We have in every instance made a good faith effort to contact and request 'reprint' permission. Nonetheless, we do want to be certain that nothing gets lost due to web site disappearanceand the like, so it appears duplicated here.
Gravesites Of Tasmania, Honouring the past, building understanding.
Copyright © 2023 Graves of Tasmania