St Michael and All Angels Bagdad
Formerly St Thomas
Plans were drawn up in 1897 whilst services were being held in the public hall but it wasn’t until November 1903 that the foundation stone was laid with the building being dedicated in April 1904. The foundation stone for the chancel was laid in 1919
Headstones in this cemetery were photographed 2nd July 2004
Updated 14 April 2013
Please note that there might be information from other websites or brochures "reprinted" here- under the laws of "fair use". In every instance -we hope- we have provided a direct link to the owners web site. We do not claim rights or ownership to any of their information. We do thank them sincerely for their efforts. We have in every instance made a good faith effort to contact and request 'reprint' permission. Nonetheless, we do want to be certain that nothing gets lost due to web site disappearanceand the like, so it appears duplicated here.
Gravesites Of Tasmania, Honouring the past, building understanding.
Copyright © 2023 Graves of Tasmania